Hi, How Can We Help You?

887 Visa

With this visa, you can

  • work and study anywhere in Australia
  • sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible

You must

  • hold an eligible visa or have held an eligible visa that expired outside Australia during the concession period
  • have lived for at least 2 years and worked full time for at least 1 year in a specified regional area, unless COVID-19 concessions apply
  • have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held